In 2022, the AIG Women's Open will be played at Muirfield for the very first time.
An historic golf course that has played an integral role in Championship golf, Muirfield will present a wonderful test for the game's greatest golfers.
Our continuing commitment to inspiring the next generation of golfers ensures that children’s tickets are free, meaning families can enjoy a memorable time together at the AIG Women's Open.
The AIG Women's Open is committed to offering a wide variety of sustainable, locally sourced and healthy food options at catering facilities on course and in the Spectator Village.
A number of hot and cold food outlets will be available, along with a number of beverage outlets. The Championship truly is a celebration of golf and there is nowhere better to celebrate with friends and family.
Free water refilling stations will be available across the AIG Women’s Open with reusable stainless steel water bottles available for purchase. Alternatively, please bring your own from home.
The AIG Women’s Open will be operated as a cashless site and only credit or debit cards can be used to purchase food & beverage.
There will be public grandstand seats located around the course for spectators to enjoy the action.
Take a break from the course and spend some time at the Spectator Village at Muirfield. With a number of food and beverage offers, and a giant TV screen, there is no need to miss any of the golf.
In the Spectator Village you will also find the Swingzone, where you can book a free 15-minute lesson with a PGA Professional or take part in the Long Putt Challenge.
You will also have the opportunity to take a photo with the AIG Women’s Open trophy, which will be on display in the Spectator Village at certain times each day.
Keep up to date with all the action through one of the many electronic leaderboards situated around the course, or relax and watch the day unfold on the large video screen located in the Spectator Village area.
The AIG Women’s Open Shop will feature a range of functional and progressive adidas golf apparel and souvenirs.
The AIG Women’s Open will be operated as a cashless site and only credit or debit cards can be used to purchase goods.
|Day||Gate Opens||Hours of Play|
|Thursday 4 August||6:00AM||Throughout the day|
|Friday 5 August||6:00AM||Throughout the day|
|Saturday 6 August||9:00AM||Throughout the day|
|Sunday 7 August||9:00AM||Throughout the day|
The AIG Women's Open is committed to providing a high standard of accessible facilities for all visitors and spectators.
If you have any queries about accessibility at the AIG Women's Open or any other questions, please contact +44(0)1334 460010 or email email@example.com.
The App is available during the Championship and features the live leader board, course guide, tee times and a live blog of all the action. It provides the ultimate way to enjoy the AIG Women's Open while on the go to ensure you never miss a shot.
A complimentary WiFi network will be available in the Spectator Village.
• No Ladders, (including step ladders), boxes, crates, (including folding crates), periscopes, selfie sticks and other similar items used to achieve an elevated viewing position.
• No lawn or oversize chairs, folding chairs (with the exception of seating/tripod sticks), or any similar seating item deemed inappropriate by The R&A (or authorised person).
• No items which are, or in the opinion of The R&A (or any authorised person) could be used as a weapon, including firearms, knives, corkscrews and personal protection sprays
• No pyrotechnic devices including fireworks, explosives, smoke canisters, flares, laser pointers or similar items.
• No noise producing devices including air horns, portable speakers, PA systems, megaphones or similar items used for amplification or broadcast.
• No unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV), including drones, model aircraft, kites or similar airborne crafts/items.
• No Bicycles (unless authorised by The R&A), skateboards, skates and other ride on equipment, except those required to be used as mobility aids by registered persons with mobility impairment.
• No promotional, commercial, political, religious or items deemed offensive of whatever nature, including but not limited to clothing, banners, signs, symbols and leaflets used for ambush marketing or other similar unauthorised promotional purposes.
• No professional cameras and video cameras or any photographic equipment used for commercial purposes.
• All bags may be subject to search. Oversized bags deemed inappropriate by The R&A (and/or authorised person) may be denied entry and will be required to be stored at the prohibited items facility. Please ask staff for your nearest facility.
• No pets except for service animals.
• No alcoholic beverages.
Spectators will not be able to attend the practice days of the AIG Women’s Open this year (with or without tickets).
For any customers interested in hospitality products at the AIG Women’s Open, please contact our Hospitality team at Experiences@AIGWomensOpen.com for further information.
This year, all tickets will be issued digitally. More information about ticketing provision will be made available closer to the time of the event.
All tickets for Juniors (Under 16-years-old as of Saturday 30 July) are free of charge. However, all Juniors must have a valid course admission ticket in order to attend the AIG Women’s Open, as well as being accompanied by a responsible adult who also holds a ticket. Junior tickets can be acquired as part of the online ticket purchase journey on AIGWomensOpen.com.
If you would like to add a junior ticket to an existing order please contact us by email at Tickets@AIGWomensOpen.com, or by phone on +44 (0) 1334 460 010, and a member of our team will be delighted to assist you.
We do not offer any concessions for seniors. We offer Adult, Youth (16-25) and Junior (under 16) Daily tickets, in addition to Four-Day Passes and Weekend Tickets.
Parking at the AIG Women’s Open will be complimentary and we will encourage driving to Muirfield for spectators wherever possible. Please follow all signage to the event where parking attendants will direct you to the appropriate parking.
Parking at the AIG Women’s Open cannot be booked in advance. Please follow all signage to the event and advise the parking attendants upon arrival that you require Accessible Parking. Upon presentation of your Blue Badge, the attendants will direct you to the Accessible Parking for the event.
For the AIG Women’s Open, all ticketholders will be able to leave the Championship and return later in the day, as long as it is the same person returning, and they can present a valid ticket upon re-entry.
The only official source of tickets for the AIG Women’s Open is via AIGWomensOpen.com. Any tickets made available on websites such as Viagogo, Safetickets.net, Stubhub, eBay or Gumtree are not done so with the permission of The R&A and are subject to unregulated pricing. We have also encountered issues in the past in which photoshopped tickets or cancelled tickets were sold via these platforms. We strongly recommend that customers do not purchase tickets from third party re-sellers as tickets sold on these sites are likely to be refused entry to the Championship.
If you wish to cancel your order you may do so by informing us within 48 hours of purchase. If you would like to be considered as an exception to the above policy, please contact us at Tickets@AIGWomensOpen.com, explaining your circumstances.