The AIG Women's Open 2021
Attendee and Consumer Survey
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of this prize draw is R&A Championships Limited, a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC247047 and having its registered office at Beach House, Golf Place, St Andrews, Fife KY16 9JA ("The R&A").
- The prize draw is open to all residents of Great Britain aged 18 years or over, except employees of The R&A, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- There is a limit of one entry to the prize draw per person. Upon submitting a completed response to the AIG Women's Open Digital Channel Survey, you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Persons who have completed and submitted a Register Your Interest Form between 00.01am (GMT) on Tuesday 24 August 2021 and 11.59pm (GMT) on Tuesday 7 September 2021 will be automatically entered into the prize draw (a "Qualifying Entry").
- The R&A accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason, including technical interruption, fault or site failure. Incomplete Entry Forms will not be considered a valid entry into the prize draw.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Monday 13 September 2021 ("Draw Date").
- The following prize will be drawn:
- 2 x Sunday tickets to the AIG Women's Open 2022 at Muirfield
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided when the Qualifying Entry was made) on or within 7 days of the Draw Date. If the winner does not respond to The R&A within 14 days of being notified by The R&A, then their prize will be forfeited and The R&A will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of The R&A regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By submitting a Qualifying Entry, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. The R&A reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The R&A reserves the right to replace any prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The R&A's control makes it necessary to do so.
- The R&A reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw where it becomes necessary to do so. The R&A reserves the right to withdraw any prize if it has reason to believe that any winner has breached these terms and conditions.
- The R&A makes no representation or warranty regarding the quality of the competition prize and any conditions, warranties, or other terms implied by statute or common law are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize, except where it is caused by a breach of statutory duty of The R&A, its group companies, its agents or distributors, or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw, or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The R&A may make available the winners’ surname and/or county to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months after the Draw Date.
- This prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any and all questions or disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.